It is our privilege to work with case managers and social service personnel on behalf of our clients. We know that Case Managers have a complicated job that involves dealing with a huge amount of details to organize, all of which are critical to the care of the patient. Our staff is here to assist you with your patient’s transport needs and to minimize how much time you have to spend to ensure the transport is being expedited safely and efficiently.
We do not expect you to spend time calling insurance companies and securing funds. We will take that time consuming task from you and place the calls. Whether it’s a commercial insurance carrier, vehicular med pay, workman’s compensation or corporate pay, just provide our staff with contact information and phone numbers and we will make those calls for you.
At Aero Med Express®, we feel like anything we can do to simplify your process is a win for everyone. From making calls to submitting insurance forms, we will go the extra mile to ensure that their air ambulance service is the best in the busineess, and that you can focus on your patients.
In fact, ALL ground transportation (ambulance, wheelchair van, cab or limo) will be arranged by Aero Med Express® on both ends of the transport.
We can help case managers with any or all of the following...
- Coordinate the air and ground transportation
- Confirm arrangements with the receiving facility, bed assignments, equipment, etc.
- Communicate directly with family members
- Contact the patient’s insurance company
- Update medical teams at both sending and receiving facilities throughout transport as requested
In almost every case, ALL we will ask of you:
- Patient’s face sheet, current H & P, MAR
- Receiving facility name, address and phone
- Receiving physician
- Passengers name and weight (if it is determined that they will be allowed on the flight)
If you would like a quote for our services, feel free to give us a call at 800-842-8555 or fill out the form below.